The vacuum is a strategic fluid in medical activities. Among its main applications, we can note neonatology, surgery, anesthesia, critical and intensive care, etc…
The medical vacuum is produced by a system composed of several items :
– several vacuum pumps (3 minimal sources)
– a storage tank which ensures the regulation and warranty the continuity of vacuum supply despite peaks of consumption
– a regulation system and electronic or electromechanically control, which maintains the operating pressure between -650 and -900 mbar relative
– a bacterial filtration to trap bacteria and various substances from the use and protect the maintenance technicians
Single stage of oil flooded pumps and oil less claw pumps is perfectly suited to the production of medical vacuum for two reasons : the vacuum level is satisfactory and the ability to work on wet processes.
Vacuum systems are installed in a technical local in compact version or outdoor in a cabin or container. Then, the vacuum is distributed by a pipeline which delivers the totality of the hospital.
Opposite to the other medicals fluids, there isn’t any back up in cylinders to compensate failure of the vacuum production system. The availability and the dependability of systems is critical for the security of patients.
The operation can be monitoring on different points of the establishment by carry-over of the main settings and alarms. The use of control and regulation devices allows a good management of medical fluids production.
As a manufacturer of vacuum pumps, our range for the health integrates lubricated and dry vacuum pumps as :
– the medical vacuum
– the laboratory vacuum
– the suction of anesthetic gases, AGSS
– the emergency cabinets
All of our range answers to the ISO 7396-1 standard version 2016 and HTM 02-01 and is CE marked class IIA. The company is equally ISO 13485 certified.